ADVANCED MICROBLADING EYEBROWS
Microblading Eyebrows w/ ShadingStipulations Apply
This class is designed for the licensed student who has either already had a microblading class and did not receive enough information or skills to further their career or for someone who desires to learn a more indepth program of microblading including various brow patterns, color theory, aftercare, etc. Student must have already had the 100 hours national requirement guideline of fundamental/basic class and provide a verifiable certificate.
- This is a very intense and fast pace two day course and is designed for the struggling microblader who feels like they need to further educate themselves in microblading techniques.
- Class includes models (if local within 50 mi radius, student provides models)
- Small class setting of no more than six - eight students in each class.
- Student Microblading Starter/Training Kit - We supply everything during training; pigments, numbing agents, microblades & hand tools, measuring tapes, markers, practice tools, plus more.
- You will learn 3 - 4 eyebrow patterns/styles techniques for the 3D MICROBLADING method, often called microstroking, feathering, hair strokes and also how to do the hand method of the powder/stippling effect behind those hair strokes.
- Upon finishing this class you will receive an official certificate to further your career in microblading!
Health Board requirements: (please present at time of signing up)
- Copy of your current state license
- Copy of current BBP Certificate
- Hep B Declination
Two day class summary:
9:00 am to 11:00 am - Eyebrow step by step explanation, 3 styles to include shading
11:00am to 12:00 pm- Practicing on latex.
12:00pm to 1:00 pm - Lunch time.
1:00pm to 3:00pm - I will demonstrate the technique on a live model
3:00pm to 6:00pm - Question after the demonstration, taking notes, latex practice.
9:00am to 12:00pm- Practice on latex, taking notes.
12pm to 1:00am - Lunch time
1:00pm to 3:00pm- You will work on one to two live models (with my assistance), this will be considering the examination work. (Workmanship must be precise for two models and must already be a licensed tattoo artist.)
3pm to 6pm - Final notes. Upon completion of the course you will be issued a certificate!!!
During this class, the student will learn:
~ how do draw eyebrow considering different eye shapes
~ how to make the eyebrows symmetrical
~ how to make the eyebrow sketch so it stays under the topical cream
~ what kind of anesthetic to use and how to use them
~ what kind of needles to use considering the skin
~ what is the best speed for this type of eyebrow (if using a machine)
~ the needle angle in different brow areas to avoid getting the pigment too deep and to avoid the dangerous zones.
~ how to stretch the skin
~ how to do 3 different styles of eyebrow
~ how to incorporate shading behind the strokes
~ what kind of pigments to use and why a modifier
~ how to easily keep the eye clean during the procedure, what products to use to wipe off the extra pigment without causing discomfort to the client
~ what aftercare to advice for your clients
Price includes an introductory Student MB Starter Kit (enough for 15 applications).
Payments for a class ticket is accepted upon registration and are non-refundable for any reason. Payments in the form of personal or cashier's checks must be received (3) three weeks prior to any class start date. Class spots will not be reserved for anyone and is based on a first come first serve basis.
HOTEL CHOICES IN WITHIN THE OAK RIDGE AREA ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
Company Name: Loyalty Rate